June 14, 2023 | 18:00 - 20:00
Join us to explore how inner development can address some of the world's pressing challenges. Through a keynote and panel discussion. Through an engaging keynote and panel discussion, Erik Fernholm, the co-founder of Inner Development Goals, will delve into the essential role of inner growth in fostering effective leadership in a fast-paced world. By analyzing research backed by evidence and presenting real-life case studies, we will uncover the power of inner development.
Our panel of experts will then examine the role of organizations and individuals in developing the science-based skills and qualities that help us to live purposeful, sustainable, and productive lives. The panel members include:
• Professor Amy Edmondson, Harvard Business School
• Tripti Jha, Chief People Officer Designate, Sandoz
• Dr. Rachel Brooks, Centre for Social Innovation, University of St. Gallen
• Erik Fernholm, Co-founder of Inner Development Goals & 29k
• Moderator: Nina Bressler, Global Head of Societal Learning, Novartis
The event will be held in English, number of seats is limited.